School policies and forms
Forms for parents
BMR Guide for Parents (revised Autumn 2018)
Choice of senior school intended (form for advising the Heads of intentions for the future)
Cyberbullying. Our pupils receive regular lectures and workshops on e-safety. The government has produced a useful document Advice for Parents and Carers on Cyberbullying
Written policies are shown on the Centralised register of policies page.
Medical forms - completion essential in respect of each pupil needed for ALL pupils, or all ages
Available on request from the school office:
- The School's policy on and arrangements for admissions (see separate Admissions and Attendance policies), misbehaviour and exclusion (see policy on Behaviour, Rewards and Sanctions educational and welfare provision for pupils with EHC plans and pupils for whom English is an additional language (see separate EAL and SEN policies) and Disability Policy;
- Curriculum Policy;
- Policy to promote good behaviour and set out sanctions (Behaviour, Rewards and Sanctions Policy)
- Anti-Bullying Strategy, Health and Safety Policy and First Aid Policies;
- Academic performance during the preceding school year, including the results of any public examinations; and
- The school's Complaints Policy, and the number of complaints registered under the formal procedure during the preceding school year;
- A copy of the report of any inspections of the school and its boarding provision.
- The school's Safeguarding Policy is available to the public via List of Policies page of the school's website: www.brockmarl.org.uk, and by request to the school office.