WorldClass is the learning platform we use at Brockhurst and Marlston House to enable parents and pupils to access our education online. Access to it is password protected and it is simple and intuitive to use. All pupils from Year 3 to 8 use it in our hybrid classrooms.
WorldClass is used for the following functions:
- Access to online teaching from our hybrid classrooms
- Hosting online resources such as worksheets and revision guides
- Setting assignments and preps and hosting the content for them
- Marking or grading assignments, tests and quizzes where these are automated.
- Access to the academic timetable and notification of changes to it
- General academic communications between teachers, parents and pupils
- Notifications of school events
- Form Tutor liaison with pupils and parents
- Our video library of catch-up recorded lessons covering the syllabus from Yr3 to 8
Find out more about our Hybrid Classroom system »
FAQs For Pupils Learning Online »