Brockhurst & Marlston House History
‘EXCELLENT’ IN ALL CATEGORIES
The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent.
- All groups of pupils enjoy excellent levels of achievement, particularly in entrance and scholarship to selective senior schools, and in extra-curricular pursuits.
- Pupils are highly effective in assimilating and applying significant levels of knowledge, skills and
- Pupils develop strong and confident communicative skills as they progress through the schools.
- Pupils demonstrate well-honed study skills in relation to their age
- Pupils demonstrate extremely positive attitudes towards their learning.
The quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent.
- Pupils’ exhibit an advanced level of maturity, a strong moral compass, self-discipline and good manners.
- Pupils demonstrate high levels of self-esteem, self-confidence and self-awareness.
- Pupils collaborate well and show a strong sense of social awareness and responsibility.
- Pupils demonstrate a strong understanding of how to keep healthy and safe, in particular, when online.